Dr O’Rourke sees patients with a wide variety of haematology conditions,
though she has a focus on the malignant haematological conditions of lymphoma and myeloma.
Dr O’Rourke consults patients regarding the following conditions:
- Iron overload and haemochromatosis
- Abnormal blood counts such as: Neutropenia, Thrombocytopenia including ITP, Anaemia, Macrocytosis, Thrombocytosis, Polycythaemia, Leucocytosis, Eosinophilia
- Lymphadenopathy for workup
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Paraproteins and MGUS
- Chronic leukaemia eg: chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Myeloproliferative syndromes
- Deep venous thrombosis
- Pulmonary embolism
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- Blood transfusion
- Immunoglobulin transfusion
Referrals can be sent in a number of ways
- Fax: 33190914
- Medical Objects
- Email: reception@@drkaceyorourke.com.au
Dr O’Rourke feels two way communication between herself and referring doctors is of paramount importance to optimal patient care.
Letters are sent by medical objects where the referring doctor has this enabled.